[cle-release-team] Some filters that need verification

Thomas, Gregory J gjthomas at iupui.edu
Thu Mar 29 08:45:42 PDT 2012

I've attempted to make a couple of filters based on the revised JIRA Workflow: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Sakai+Jira+Guidelines

I'd like some verification on these for accuracy and hopefully they will help out.

First, here's one for issues that are fixed for 2.9 and need QA verification:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13262

After step 4 in the basic workflow, a developer has set the ticket to "Resolved" with a "Fixed" resolution and has set the 2.9.x flag to "Merge".  I think this is correct for items that need to be verified by QA (for new items going forward).  Currently doesn't filter out new features, aka "Feature Requests".

Then there is this for branch managers(aka me) to know what is ready to be merged into the 2.9.x:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13260

So, after steps 5 and 6 in the basic workflow, QA has set the ticket to "Verified".  The 2.9.x flag is still set to "Merge" and resolution is still "Fixed".

So, I think these are right, but would appreciate people double checking that these would be correct.  Hopefully they also prove to be useful!

Thanks,
Greg