[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] Sakai CLE 2.9.0 release status

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 26 16:47:27 PDT 2012

Yea, I was just saying that not being able to edit a closed issue is our
decision rather than a limitation of the system. I set this on the Config
Viewer custom Workflow too (not that anyone used that) because I wanted to
be able to edit every issue.

Anyway, I'm just afraid we'll have hundreds of issues sitting around jira
with this new status that nobody ever looks at for 2 years, like the 1400+
open feature requests. ;)

-Matthew