[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] [WG: Sakai QA] Sakai CLE 2.9.0 release status

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Mar 26 04:39:09 PDT 2012

I would encourage you ro think of a process that uses jira itself as a
way to know if an issue is being tested. This may be an adjustment in
the JIRA workflow but I can make that without too much trouble. The
problem with the google docs thing is that it doesn't scale up very
well and it requires insider knowledge so it is a barrier to community
participation.

Also, in the current workflow, there is a "Verified" status which is
what issues should be set to when testing is complete. So anything not
verified yet will be marked as "resolved - fixed" and once testing is
complete it is marked as "verified".

-AZ