[cle-release-team] lesson builder fix for copying sites

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sat Mar 24 08:22:51 PDT 2012

I'm okay with switching to Lesson Builder 1.5 in 2.9.0 at this point as
well.

Could you branch trunk as 1.5.x then whenever you think it's ready and it
can be included as the default for the next beta?

Thanks for the heads up.

Next beta release should have better version numbers for indies like lesson
builder too. We just "released" the last lessonbuilder 1.4.x as b01, b02
and b03, but can update this for 1.5.

Also, would it be possible to update the artifactId in the root pom of
lessonbuilder to be consistent with the rest of Sakai tools

    <artifactId>sakai-lessonbuildertool-tool-base</artifactId>

change to just

    <artifactId>lessonbuilder</artifactId>

(And update the submodules because these all have this as a parent)

It tags it as this long name and puts it in the repos as this name.

Thanks!