[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] [WG: Sakai QA] Sakai CLE 2.9.0 release status

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Fri Mar 23 14:36:12 PDT 2012

Samoo guys,
Here is the filter of items to QA in order for 2.9. There are quite a
few (over 600) and there will be more coming in the following weeks.
Just start cranking through them and you can give a status update at
the meeting next week.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13243

I am copying in Rob from Marist since he does some QA as well and you
guys might want to coordinate some.

-AZ