[cle-release-team] Release b03 binaries soon available - one test issue

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Mar 21 07:32:01 PDT 2012

Yea, it wasn't just this test though, it was random tests in the gradebook
standalone app. There was one test that failed like 9/10 times, and other
tests that failed 50% of the time. I'll make up a jira after I test it some
more. Just wanted to see if anyone else here had seen this.

I don't know if it's a Java 7 thing or an OpenJDK thing.