[cle-release-team] Tried to release core . . .

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 19 21:36:50 PDT 2012

So I tried to release the core today, but edu-services wasn't correctly
released earlier this week because of an issue with javadoc (SAK-21962) and
I didn't notice until I tried to do a prepare on the core artifacts. So I
have to wait until tomorrow morning now until that's published and see if
this is fixed.

I also spent most of today working on a checksum error with deployed
artifacts:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/INFRSTR-82

I'm still not entirely sure what's causing this. The only solution seems
like upgrading to maven3 (on client) makes these checksum errors go away.
Building with maven 2.2.1 might fix it, but that was failing for some
reason on some projects on jenkins on the javadoc task for some reason.

Matthew Buckett created a sonatype jira about this (
https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-3161) and there are no comments on
the issue but a response on the maven.apache.org list about it possibly
being a nexus issue.
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg124011.html

The checksums are there and obviously correct for maven3, I have no more
ideas about this. . .

-Matthew