[cle-release-team] unique versions, well and truly borked

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 19 18:27:17 PDT 2012

Thanks, it looks like adding "-Dmaven.metadata.legacy=true" to the maven
opts fixes this.

However adding it to the global maven opts as Seth suggested isn't having
any effect.

I added it to the global, tried to build entitybroker trunk and the
metadata was still "wrong"
I added it to the local, tried to build entitybroker trunk and the metadata
was correct

So I either need to add it to all of the local opts or figure out why the
global opts aren't working/being loaded correctly.

It seems like if it's not one thing it's another! ;) I'd think that at
least these two modules *should* be fixed at the moment.