[cle-release-team] unique versions, well and truly borked

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 02:31:49 PDT 2012

On 19 March 2012 06:41, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Whats up with the trunk release versions all being unique? My trunk build
> fails all over the place because it can't download them. Actually, it is
> trying to download an older version from 14th March, not the latest 19th
> March one.

The workaround that I'm aware of is to use Maven 3 but I believe we're
still supporting Maven 2.2.1 so we either need to fix it or declare
that trunk requires Maven 3.

I think all the Jenkins jobs are on Maven 3.

I think this is related to:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/INFRSTR-82
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/45644
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/45666

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services