[cle-release-team] Incorrect "latest version" of CLE on Foundation pages

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sat Mar 17 09:23:03 PDT 2012

Even this page on confluence has the wrong notes:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.8+release+notes

I think the issue was also that these were released during Anthony's
transition to the OAE. And it wasn't clear who was going to make the
announcement and update the documentation.

TCC debated releasing a retroactive announcement, and it *looked* like it
got all +1's and 0's, but there was still no announcement(s)?
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai2-tcc/2011-November/001609.html

It was hoped that we'd release 2.8.2 as there was some even some
significant issue(s) discovered with 2.8.1 but it was much improved over
2.8.0. However this was right Anthony left for OAE, I left Michigan for
Longsight,  (and took December off for vacation). Chris was focused on
getting something out for 2.9.