[cle-release-team] Sakai Bug Bash

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jun 27 09:02:49 PDT 2012

Okay, I left off the reporter of the issue (if they have that
permission). However usually the reporter isn't the one verifying the fix.
More often it's the either the Assignee (not ideal) or neither of these
people.

As far as the SAK project goes, the only users in the project role QA *are*
the sakai-QA group  so it's essentially the same thing. And this group of
154 users is at least 150 users more than those who are actually doing QA.
:) This might be different for some other projects though who might have a
different QA role.