[cle-release-team] agenda item: User Membership tool

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jun 18 11:30:50 PDT 2012

I see, so a lot of those were likely merged super recently by Steve as part
of the 2.8.2 release.

I'd consider 2.7.x a security fix only release at this point and likely has
bugs and performance issues in other places. There's not going to be
another release and nobody is actively keeping up on the branches/merge
requests. There have been issues sitting in merge status for over a year. A
few projects (like assignment/site-manage) still are 2.7.x getting merges,
but that's only because UMich is using and performing those changes.

I wouldn't single out User Membership, but it could be mentioned. I think
the problem is that we just have nobody in charge of this type of
communication anymore. (All the stuff we wanted a CLECC for)