[cle-release-team] Indie release notes (local properties defined)

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jul 6 14:24:12 PDT 2012

For 2 projects near the end of the indie order (basiclti and mailsender)
they had local properties defined in the root pom as the SNAPSHOT versions
of various api's. These SNAPSHOT's overrode the default versions released
and were not needed. Lessonbuilder already had these commented out so was
fine.

I couldn't figure out any way to deactivate this default profile easily
with the jenkins maven release plugin. I've commented out these properties
so they are inherited from master.

This is just an FYI for those 2 projects. Finally all indies are in the
repo. Most of this was waiting to figure out what to do with the
master/kernel. The current solution was just to add a <property> for the
kernel version to the kernel and remove the ${project.version} variable.
I'd still like to consider to switch around the order though but that isn't
a blocker and can probably wait.