[cle-release-team] An interesting (bug?) : release problem

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:41:06 PDT 2012

It seems odd that the kernel needs to be built before the master. Master should be the top level parent for everything.

In https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18921 the rationale was that these artifacts were deployed by the kernel so they need to be kept in sync with both projects, therefore use the import dependency. I would suggest these be moved out so instead of being deployed by the kernel they are deployed by another pom, kernel-deploy would be a good spot.

cheers,
Steve