[cle-release-team] Sakai 2.9.0-b02 is ready for action

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Jan 27 15:40:05 PST 2012

Chris, thank you for getting the 2.9.0b02 release out!

Here is a QA server now running beta02:

  https://qa29.longsight.com/

We had a pretty huge work of JIRA cleanup that can be seen in the chart
here:

  https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK

If there are any CLE developers/maintainers that don't know about our
weekly calls: we meet every Thursday at 10am EST (15:00GMT).  We discuss
releases, new bugs, possible resolutions to old bugs, and work through
critical issues.  In return for your time on the call and time spent fixing
community bugs, you should end up saving a massive amount of time because
1) your local issues will gain an audience, 2) your patches will have more
review, 3) your questions may find an answer from a core developer, and 4)
you will be exposed to all of the bug and patch flow in CLE.  If you want
more info on the CLE Team and these weekly calls, please let us know.

--Sam