[cle-release-team] Just made a 2.9.x-all branch

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Jan 10 08:55:58 PST 2012

Currently, I think that only Profile2, MailSender and Lesson Builder, and
even then Anthony/Chris did the release for that occasionally.

I would say at least the projects with their own named team or lead should
be doing their own releases (merging/tagging)

- Samigo
- Message Center
- Profile2
- Lesson Builder
- Mailsender

Possibly Polls/Search (Horwitz is named on those) and BasicLTI (Chuck is
named on that one, though I could also do the release work for it)

Also, often in the past because of complexity of merges, Zhen has done the
merging for Assignments and Site Management, but released by the team.

If you ever have problems/conflicts with merges, you can always pass it
back to the person who made the commit and ask them to do it, as they would
have the most knowledge about the problem. It's not worth spending too much
time on something that doesn't merge cleanly.

-Matthew