[cle-release-team] Just made a 2.9.x-all branch

Thomas, Gregory J gjthomas at iupui.edu
Tue Jan 10 08:45:43 PST 2012

Excellent.  This will help with branch management for sure on the indie projects that do not do their own releases.  Thanks!

Speaking of which, what indies are there that DO actively manage their own releases?  We can still ask on a case by case basis, but it'd be good to know which ones we probably shouldn't mess with for 2.9 purposes.

Thanks,
Greg