[cle-release-team] 2.9.0-b01 is ready

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Jan 6 06:06:48 PST 2012

It seems a few changes happened in the packaging between 2.8 and 2.9 and
I may have missed most of this information.

In 2.8, portal was an external in the /sakai tag. It's not there in 2.9
anymore.

Is portal-base-2.9.0-b01 the portal tag that is packaged with
sakai-2.9.0-b01?

How is it packaged?

J-F