[cle-release-team] JIRA Query for 2.9.x

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:48:09 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

I've created a JIRA filter for all Sakai CLE core & indie projects that returns all Blocker/Critical bugs. I'm not specifying a 2.9 affectedVersion for a several reasons: (1) The difference between an affectedVersion of 2.9 and no version specified is about 7 issues, (2) perhaps any Blocker/Critical bug should be considered for 2.9, (3) including the latest indie's affected version would be a much more complicated query.

Here's the URL:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13113

Here's the query:
issuetype in (Bug, Task, "Contributed Patch", Sub-task) AND priority in (Blocker, Critical) AND resolution = Unresolved AND (project = SAK OR project=BLTI OR project=KNL or project=LSNBLDR OR project=MSND OR project=MSGCNTR OR project=POLL OR project=PRFL OR project=RES OR project=SAM OR project=SRCH OR project=SHORTURL OR project=STAT) ORDER BY component ASC, priority DESC, key DESC

I also found it difficult to sort through all the JIRA projects to find the projects which are CLE indie projects, so unless someone objects, I'll be prefixing each of the following projects with "CLE" as in "CLE: Lesson Builder": Kernel - K1, Lesson Builder, Mailsender, Messages & Forums, Polls, Profile2, Reset Password & Account, Samigo, Search, Shortenedurl, Sitestats

Thanks!
- Beth