[cle-release-team] Sakai 2.9 schedule updated

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:29:17 PST 2012

Hi all -- I've updated the Sakai 2.9 release schedule, with the first beta tag scheduled for tomorrow and the final release date TBD (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Sakai+2.9.0+Release+Schedule). I'd suggest that we announce this new interim schedule to the community at the same time we announce the availability of the 2.9 beta 01 tag. Sam -- would you be willing to send that email? It should probably come from either you, Chris or me.

Thanks!
- Beth