[cle-release-team] Lesson Builder SQL scripts

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Jan 3 07:10:27 PST 2012

Happy New Year everyone!

   Chuck has created some SQL scripts for Lesson Builder table/index creation (see below) -- I can add these to the 2.9 conversion scripts later today, but thought it worth mentioning to others who might have an opinion (especially Seth, who's worked with conversion scripts in the past with Anthony).

- Beth

Begin forwarded message: