[cle-release-team] Versions in Jira

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:56:47 PST 2012

Hi all,

A request regarding versions in Jira. If you are creating new versions for future releases (i.e. trunk or the next version in a branch), can you please add [Tentative] to the end, as has been done in the past. It makes it easy to see what version is what.

Once a version is released, then it should also be 'released' in the Project / Manage Versions section of the Admin area, so that it shows up in the correct list.

The versions and branch merge flags have been slipping now that Anth has left us, I've tried to correct them where I can.

cheers,
Steve