[cle-release-team] Trunk Experimental Build changes

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Feb 2 02:53:07 PST 2012

No opinion for most, count this as 0.

Clog is +1 for me, already running it in production with 2.8.

Knowledgebase is +1 for me, tried to run it with 2.8 but failed because
I was too busy with higher priority issues.

Scorm player is +1 for me, because I need to try it soon.

About the Etudes tools, I think we need to know if the team is ready to
ensure they work with trunk.

Are we sure all those tools work with Oracle and MySQL? I suppose, for
example, that GB2 still doesn't support MySQL. I think we should -1
tools that do not support both Oracle and MySQL.

J-F