[cle-release-team] Close 858 Jira tickets okay?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Aug 20 13:59:10 PDT 2012

Yea, sounds good, looking at these incomplete/incorporated. Always nice to
bulk close tickets that we really don't have to pay attention to. Even
closing the "Won't Fix" will get most of these away and those others should
be closed quickly.

- (Incorporated) That they really were incorporated by some other ticket
(some really aren't and just marked incorrectly)
- (Incomplete) Why were they incomplete, is there a related ticket for
completing it?

Any ones you have questions about or that sound confusing at you can bring
up at the release meeting, but usually they just needed someone to spend a
few minutes looking at each of them.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org