[cle-release-team] Close 858 Jira tickets okay?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Aug 20 13:18:21 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I've created a Jira filter called "SAK issues Resolved but not Fixed"  .

This filters to 858 issues in the SAK queue.

The Resolution field (status field is "Resolved" but the resolution field is separate):

Won't Fix - 698
Incorporated - 40
Non Issue - 35
Incomplete - 30
Duplicate - 29
Cannot Reproduce - 24
No Resource - 2

Is there any reason not to set the Resolution to all of these to Closed? Nobody would be expected to take any action on these, correct? I could do a mass Close and boom, they would be gone. If I shouldn't do this, any suggestions on how to proceed?

I think this would move our Resolved total from 1432 to 574.

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator