[cle-release-team] Blocker: Portal sometimes redirects to mobile portal

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:11:52 PDT 2012

Hello,

The only thing that changed was a session param from is_wireless_device to is_mobile_device. I scanned the code to check that wasn't in use elsewhere. The method is now also tied to your session so that sounds more likely since it looks like it happens when you time out. Strange. Maybe just a force recheck is all that is needed.

I didn't intend this for 2.9, but since the changes were only in the portal it should have been a safe merge.

I've been out of action sick all week and am still a bit ill, but i'll try to test this soon.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPad