[cle-release-team] Help with Skin announcement

Gonzalo Silverio gsilver at umich.edu
Tue Aug 7 10:58:35 PDT 2012

The new documentation is checked in to the /reference/docs [1]

And also duplicated in Confluence (shudder) [2]

Feel free lo link to it from the release pages as needed. Feel more than
free to make suggestions/corrections.  Putting it in front of likely
readers (designers, front end devs) would be useful.

Thanks.

  - Gonzalo

[1] https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22463
[2] https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/IYjfB