[cle-release-team] Help with Skin announcement

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:38:15 PDT 2012

Is that property value correct? I thought it tied in with the directory here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//portal/branches/portal-2.9.x/portal-render-engine-impl/pack/src/webapp/vm/

So it would be default skin. At least that is what I used a couple of months ago, unless it changed?

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad