[cle-release-team] Help with Skin announcement

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Aug 6 12:40:36 PDT 2012

Hi all,

At the last CLE meeting, we discussed the need to announce a replacement skin for CLE 2.9 .

I don't know the particulars but I think the key points of the message are:

* The default portal skin for 2.9 has changed.
* Instructions or pointer to instructions to run your legacy skin are ……..
* The benefits of the new skin are an improved look and feel because …..

Are those the main points, correctly worded? Can anybody provide details for how legacy skins can be run (or put on Confluence so we can point to it)? Can you provide two or three key changes of the new skin compared to the old?

Thanks,
Neal Caidin

CLE Community Coordinator

email - nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org