[cle-release-team] Hoe to release an indie

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 23:14:25 PDT 2012

Ok that all sounds fine, thanks for the info.

In the past, whenever I've released a tool I go in and update master for that branch as well, so the next full release picks it up, so that's all good.

What I am really interested in is this:
> #3 - The final step (actually closing it and releasing the artifacts to sonatype) are currently limited to a select group. Maybe this group should be more limited than the people actually doing the actions on Jenkins? Maybe not? I'm not sure how complex we want it

So that sounds like we DO need to go to sonatype and push it through?

cheers,
Steve