[cle-release-team] Jira email notifications?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Apr 16 05:38:09 PDT 2012

I'm not sure, it looks like this was imported but I couldn't say if it
was changed in the process.
Maybe you were the project lead in the project you are thinking of?

I can add in some extra notifications but it might get a bit wordy and
unmanageable. We can also add you in specifically (like your username)
to receive those notifications if you like.

:-)
-AZ

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:35 AM, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Was it always that? I though I used to get emails about comments when I was doing merges previously? Maybe I was dreamin'.
>
> cheers,
>

> On 16/04/2012, at 10:31 PM, Aaron Zeckoski wrote:
>
>> Looks like the scheme is identical across the board for the "Sakai"
>> notification scheme. For all events, notify:
>> Current Assignee
>> Reporter
>> All Watchers
>> Project Lead
>>
>> -AZ
>>

>> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:23 AM, Steve Swinsburg
>> <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I only seem to be receiving a subset of the Jira email notifications. There should be have been about 20 from me earlier today as I did a bunch of merges and updated tickets but I haven't received any. Did anyone get them? I am getting the Jira create notifications but that is it.
>>>
>>> Did anyone change the email notification scheme? May it was to do with the upgrade.
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Steve