[cle-release-team] Jenkins /faint!

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 01:19:10 PDT 2012

On 10 April 2012 02:11, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:

> Now that it's all "stable", I agree with not upgrading it without reason,
> though if we do upgrade it there might be some work involved in resolving
> all of the incompatible plugins and configurations.

It's all swings and roundabouts. If we do frequent upgrades then
hopefully there isn't too much to debug when something breaks (trying
to work out which to the 4 plugins broke things is easier than which
of the 20).

> Like for instance the git plugin required a newer version of git on the
> system, and I definitely made sure to backup all my jobs! ;)

Ouch.

Anyway, thanks Matt for the hard work.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services