[cle-release-team] Jenkins /faint!

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:04:19 PDT 2012

I've had a lot of trouble with some plugins in our local Jenkins install, to the point where an invalid piece of Javascript in one of them was stopping me from editing or adding any new projects due to the grey overlay that disables everything until the config has fully loaded.

I am now very cautious about enabling plugins willy nilly since it takes so long to get the config right and tuned nicely that I don't want it stuffed up!

cheers,