[cle-release-team] [infrastructure] [Building Sakai] Jira down tonight in an hour (1AM EDT)

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Sun Apr 1 08:17:20 PDT 2012

Agreed, looks like it's a known issue for jira as well as Sakai.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Loss+of+Functionality+due+to+Too+Many+Open+Files+Error

And from the email this is what they did at wush. Hopefully it's increased
to a usable level. That would make sense with the index breaking it.