[cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] Jira down tonight in an hour (1AM EDT)

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Sun Apr 1 07:13:33 PDT 2012

Oddly enough, that worked for me yesterday morning right after the
upgrade but now it is failing. I am also seeing an error with the
issue stats widget (image attached).

Did anyone make any changes since then to the fields (adding or removing maybe)?

Does anyone have access to the logs on the server to see what is going on?

How do we handle issues like this? Is there someone we can contact at
the hosting service?

-AZ