[cle-release-team] [sakai2-tcc] Sakai 2.9 Feature Status

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Oct 3 06:55:49 PDT 2011

I just went back to look at what we voted on and found we did indeed vote on soft delete for both resources and sites:

"At the LA Project Coordination Meetings the following functionality changes were proposed for the 2.9 release: Inclusion enhancement for soft delete of sites & resources. I'd like to put it to a vote next week, but please share any concerns or questions now..."

I've re-assigned KNL-309 to the kernel team -- can anyone review, test and commit this?

Regarding SAK-1525, it looks like there are two outstanding sub-task assigned to the MT, and couple others that are closed as either "Won't Fix" or "Incomplete". Is anyone willing to take ownership of this feature? If not, I'm not sure it will make it into Sakai 2.9.

Thanks,
- Beth