[cle-release-team] Sakai 2.9 release process

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 15 05:34:08 PST 2011

Hi Beth,
     Thanks for bringing off list discussion to the list.   Off list discussion is detrimental to transparency and community building.   Can you outline the road blocks that were preventing tagging and what was done to address them?  I'm not sure everyone on this team was included in that conversation.

In your message you talk a lot about the 'release team'  needing to take action and make decisions.   I'm guessing that those that have stepped forward or have been assigned by their institution don't feel empowered.    Perhaps part of the time on Thursday can be spent talking with the team about owning this process.

Megan