[cle-release-team] Need guidance to release content-review

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Thu Dec 22 16:13:07 PST 2011

And more importantly, where should it be released from?  I see that there is a contentreview-2.9.x branch, but it seems to be a bit out of date compared to trunk.  I guess I'd like some guidance here as to where to release from and what version to release it as.  When we did 2.9.0-a01, it was made from trunk.  I could delete (or rename) the existing branch and create a new one from trunk.  Then, perhaps release it as 2.9.2-b01?  Thoughts?
I can't release anything else until we decide on this, so if folks familiar with this module could chime in, that'd be great!

Chris