[cle-release-team] Who is updating POM versions?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Dec 7 08:32:34 PST 2011

It looks like the version of kernel being used in some of the indie
projects is out of whack so there are build failures as a result of
the recent kernel changes (like EB for example). Who is responsible
for doing this now? It was Anthony before he was shifted over to OAE
and I believe we were told that the foundation would ensure his
responsibilities were taken over by someone who was paid (at least
partially) to do so. So that said, who can I bug to get these POMs all
synced up (I am not actually familiar with the process or I would do
it myself)?

Also, I feel like I am not really sure who is doing this stuff
anymore. Is there a page somewhere that I can check? If I am "joe
developer" and want to know who to call about release stuff, how do I
find that out?

-AZ