[cle-release-team] lesson builder for 2.9

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Dec 1 05:15:49 PST 2011

Jean-Francois Leveque wrote:

> On 30/11/2011 21:48, Seth Theriault wrote:
> > Charles Hedrick wrote:
> >
> > > However we're probably going to use the newest code at Rutgers
> > > for the Spring.
> >
> > For everyone's information, Columbia is currently testing LB
> > trunk (aka 1.4) with 2.8 for a December deployment.
> >
> > Seth
>
> Seth, could you tell me the changes you had to do to make it work ?

Take a look at our mSub branch:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/columbia.edu/courseworks/lessonbuilder/branches/trunk-1.4/

Revisions 100651 and 101198 show the pom changes we made (we
are using YAFT, but not Mneme). In addition, we branched at
rev 100625 and have merged the trunk changes up to rev 101010.

Ping me offline if you need more detail.

Seth