[Announcements] Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Sakai - 22 September 2003

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sun Sep 22 15:31:42 PDT 2013

Sakai has had a profound and beneficial impact on my life--both professionally and personally--and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.  A hearty thanks to all those who helped transform table talk into a higher education initiative that has changed ways of thinking, ways of sharing and, not least, ways of doing.

[I mentioned the above to Brad yesterday and I'd like to share it with rest of the Founders. :)]

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228