[Announcements] ApereoCamp 2014 27th January-30th January

Dolphin Ian (Sakai) iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Oct 22 08:49:20 PDT 2013

ApereoCamp 2014 will take place Monday 27th - Thursday 30th January at Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus in Mesa, Arizona.

Apereo has always been about bringing people together to share and learn in an open environment, and this is what our "ApereoCamp" event is all about. The event builds upon previous Jasig unconferences, and takes the form of a flexible set of workshop sessions where content is provided by the participants. Detailed planning of the sessions will occur at the beginning of the event. Apereo Camp provide both planned and spontaneous opportunities to collaborate on all Apereo community projects and initiatives, in addition to many from other open source communities.

Early-bird registration (until Dec 31): $99 Members, $129 Non-members
General registration (after Dec 31): $129 Members, $159 Non-members

This will be our seventh year running this community event (going back to the Jasig Unconference events). Mark your calendar, make plans to join us - and register!

https://apereocamp.eventbrite.com/

Apereo members should enter the code ApereMember to secure the member discount. If you are not sure whether your institution is a member, please contact ian.dolphin at apereo.org

ASU students, faculty, and staff may participate free-of-charge as the event hosts! Contact ian.dolphin at apereo.org for the promo code.

See you at ASU in January!