[Announcements] Patty Gertz Retirement

Ian Dolphin iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Jun 27 01:35:59 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues

This week sees the retirement of Patty Gertz, former Executive Director of Jasig, and Associate Executive Director of Apereo for the first six months of our existence. While I know Patty well enough to know she doesn't want a fuss, I couldn't let the occasion pass without offering my sincere thanks for her contribution to the community. Patty has, in fact, been a contributor to our community since the very beginning, first, in her role at Princeton, and subsequently as Jasig ED through the merger process - a role she returned from retirement to take up.

Whilst we will miss her leadership and dedication, I know you would want me to wish Patty all the best for the future. Patty - thanks for all your efforts!

Best

Ian

Ian Dolphin
ian.dolphin at apereo.org