[Announcements] New Latin America Coordinator

Dolphin Ian iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Jan 30 00:36:53 PST 2013

For over a year, David Martinez of Universitat Politècnica de València has acted as Latin America Coordinator between the Spanish Sakai schools (S2U), the Foundation, and interested parties in Ibero America. I would like to offer my thanks to David for all his efforts, and my thanks to UPV for contributing David's time.

The new coordinator is Diego del Blanco Orobitg of Samoo. I look forward to working with Diego to raise the profile of Sakai - and other Apereo projects - in Ibero America. Thanks to Diego for taking on this responsibility.

Diego is diego.delblanco at apereo.org

A Spanish news page is now established at
http://www.sakaiproject.org/news/%C2%A1bienvenidos-sakai

Best

Ian

--