[Announcements] Apereo Incubation Review - Online Questionnaire

Dolphin Ian iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Apr 18 07:35:48 PDT 2013

Apereo recently published the rationale, process and timescale for a review and  redevelopment of the incubation process initially developed by Jasig. Details of that process are available at

http://www.apereo.org/incubation

We are seeking to obtain the maximum possible input to this process from our community and others. To this end, the Apereo Incubation Review Group has drafted a questionnaire to enable comment on a number of issues it has identified, and to allow you to offer your perspectives. The questionnaire is available at

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXXCKGZ

The questionnaire should take around 45 minutes to complete, but please feel free to submit a partially completed questionnaire if you are particularly pushed for time. Similarly, the Review Group are conducting a series of interviews with community members to explore issues in more depth. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact me directly.

Lastly, a Google group for community discussion has has been established at

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/forum/?hl=en-US#!forum/incubation-review

Please subscribe to the list and use it to discuss issues related to the incubation process and Review

Best

Ian
--
Ian Dolphin