[Announcements] Hold the Date for the 2013 Jasig and Sakai Conference!

Ian Dolphin iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Oct 11 06:42:15 PDT 2012

I am pleased to announce that the 2013 Sakai and Jasig Conference will take place at the Westin San Diego, California, between Monday 3rd June and Thursday 6th June 2013. Sunday 2nd June is reserved for pre-conference workshops, project and other community meetings. Limited space is available on Friday 7th June for similar meetings.

If you are interested in serving on the conference planning or program committees, please contact me at this address.

Best

Ian

--
Ian Dolphin