[Announcements] First Apereo Conference - 2013 Volunteers Needed!

Ian Dolphin iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Nov 12 02:46:44 PST 2012

The First Apereo Conference will take place in San Diego between Monday 3rd June and Thursday June 6th in San Diego, California.

Following the successful organization of the Jasig-Sakai 2012 Conference, we are asking for volunteers for two committees to help plan the event;

Program Committee - Chair, Alan Regan, Pepperdine University
Will advise and assist organize on the development of the conference program, specifying content and marking submissions.

Planning Committee - Chair, Jim Helwig, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Will advise and assist organize conference logistics, including social activities.

We want the conference to represent the best traditions and experience of Sakai and Jasig. Please consider volunteering!

Best

Ian

Ian Dolphin
Executive Director, Sakai Foundation