[Announcements] RSF 0.7.5 Released

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Mon Jan 9 06:46:00 PST 2012

I am very pleased to announce a new release of RSF in the 0.7 series.

Version:
RSF 0.7.5

Reasonable Server Faces (RSF) is an open source web programming
framework written in Java, and built on the Spring framework. It
provides for Pure XHTML templating and complete request lifecycle
handling. (see http://rsf.fluidproject.org/wiki)

Highlights:
RSF 0.7.5 is a bug fix release in the 0.7 series. The release includes:

- support for CK editor in Sakai CLE.
- simplifying the numbering of sakaiRSF artefacts. As of this release
all SakaiRSF artefacts are simply numbered by the RSF release number.
e.g sakairsf-0.7.5.jar

Acknowledgements:
We would like to especially thank Anthony Whyte and Chris Maurer for
help getting the release out

David Horwitz
(for the RSF team: Antranig, Steve G, Noah)