[Announcements] Sakai 2011 Los Angeles Conference Programme

Ian Dolphin iandolphin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri May 13 07:01:18 PDT 2011

I'm pleased to announce that the core conference program for the 2011 Sakai Los Angeles Conference is now available at ...

https://www.concentra-cms.com/program/Sakai/2011-sakai-conference/

We received significantly more presentation proposals for the conference than the programme could accomodate. The Conference Committee has been working diligently to ensure that the conference programme is as representative of the Sakai Community as possible, and has therefore suggested that a number of conference presentations are merged. We're still negotiating some of these mergers, so don't be concerned if you don't see your presentation in the current programme - you should receive an email within a day or two. And remember to check back as the programme fills out over the next week.

As a consequence, we're keeping early bird registrations open until 20th May - make sure you sign up as soon as possible to take advantage of the reduced rate.

More details about the conference, including registration, can be found at

http://www.sakaiproject.org/sakai-conference-2011

If you're looking for maps, information on getting around Los Angeles, dining and things to do, try the conference confluence pages at -

http://bit.ly/sakai11

You'll also find details there of our conference Citizen Journalism initiative, sharing presentations with Slideshare, Twitter, and much more.

See you in Los Angeles!

Regards

Ian

--