[Announcements] Teaching with Sakai Innovation Award Winners

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu May 20 09:24:27 PDT 2010

Congratulations to all of the winners of this year's Teaching with Sakai
Innovation Award!

I would also like to thank Sue and Kate, as well as all of the other
members of the Award Committee, for what I know is a significant effort
that goes into the entire award program, from setting up the application
process to organizing the judging and interviews.  Your efforts are a
tremendous contribution to the work of the community!

Josh

-----------------------------
Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron